The AfPIF2018@iWeek Program Committee is now seeking contributions for presentations and panels for the 9th AfPIF event.
We are looking for individuals who can:
- Participate in the conference sessions as a speaker
- Deliver commercial and technical tutorials
- Convene and chair panel sessions
The 9th AfPIF event will be held over a 3-day period, alongside iWeek. The event will focus on Internet interconnection dynamics, content issues, and other critical components of transit deficits at the domestic and regional level.
The conference format consists of keynote presentations, tutorials, lightning talks, and panel sessions. The audience includes infrastructure providers, Internet service providers (ISPs), Internet exchange points (IXPs), mobile network operators (MNOs), content providers, large enterprise networks, policy-makers, and regulators.
Presentation, tutorial, and panel proposals should consider the following themes:
- Peering and transit strategies
- Interconnection policy and regulation
- Datacenters and content development
- New technologies and innovations related to peering and interconnection
- Research on routing and network interconnection
- Experiences and lessons learnt from deploying Internet infrastructure
- Other matters that relate to peering and interconnection
Additional background information is available here.
- Submissions must be made on-line here.
- Slides must be provided with all submissions
- Draft slides are acceptable for works-in-progress
- Final slides must be provided by the Final Paper Deadline (see below)
- Slides must be submitted in PDF format only
- Presentations should be technical and non-commercial. Product marketing talks will not be accepted.
|Call for Papers Opens||07 May 2018|
|Submissions Deadline||07 July 2018|
|Acceptance Notification||20 July 2018|
|Final Paper Deadline||6 August 2018|
Questions and Feedback
All questions and comments should be addressed to the secretariat by e-mail at: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your proposals.
The AfPIF2018@iWeek Program Committee