The Call for Papers is now closed.
We are looking for individuals who can:
- Participate in the conference sessions as a speaker
- Deliver commercial and technical tutorials
- Convene and chair panel sessions
The 10th AfPIF event will be held over a 3-day period. The event will focus on Internet interconnection dynamics, content issues, and other critical components of transit deficits at the domestic and regional level.
The conference format consists of keynote presentations, tutorials, lightning talks, and panel sessions. The audience includes infrastructure providers, Internet service providers (ISPs), Internet exchange points (IXPs), mobile network operators (MNOs), content providers, large enterprise networks, policy-makers, and regulators.
Presentation, tutorial, and panel proposals should consider the following themes:
- Peering and transit strategies
- Interconnection policy and regulation
- Datacenters and content development
- New technologies and innovations related to peering and interconnection
- Research on routing and network interconnection
- Experiences and lessons learnt from deploying Internet infrastructure
- Other matters that relate to peering and interconnection
Additional background information is available here: https://www.afpif.org/afpif-10/
- Submissions must be made on-line at: https://papers.apia.org/user/login.php?event=98
- Slides must be provided with all submissions
- Draft slides are acceptable for works-in-progress
- Final slides must be provided by the Final Paper Deadline (see below)
- Slides must be submitted in PDF format only
- Presentations should be technical and non-commercial. Product marketing talks will not be accepted.
|Call for Papers Opens||19 June 2019|
|Submissions Deadline||13 August 2019|
|Final Paper Deadline||19 August 2019|
Questions and Feedback
All questions and comments should be addressed to the secretariat by e-mail at: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your proposals.
The AfPIF-2019 Program Committee